Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Orang lama #tb


[1-2 April 2016]

Alhamdulillah, Allah bagi peluang yang tak calang-calang.

Our house was assigned to host two beloved asatizah: Dr Hafidzah and Ustazah Sallawahiyu. We call them Ummi/Makcik Pid and Ustzh Ayu.

I love observing, and absorbing hikmah. I remember back then. Ummi used to nurture us by dragging us to many classes in the surau since we were small. We do our homework, drawing, playing and many more next to Ummi during those classes. When the classes ended, we have to salam each makcik. We grew up socialising with makciks.

Subhanallah that made me enjoy being company to these asatizah.

They are personnels of hikmah, yet very down to earth.

As they arrived, we immediately discussed what to deliver, objective and flow of forum that will take place that night. I volunteered to become the moderator, because I am tired of pointing mas'uliyat to people uhuh - Little did I know there will also be male audience zzz. And alhamdulillah Makcik & ustazah were very helpful and encouraging.

After the forum we had an internal session with 'muayyid' from Sheffield. Light sharing, but impactful one.

"Kenapa kamu mahu menaiki kapal ini?"
"Kalau kamu tak bersetuju dengan destinasi kapal ini, kamu dipersilakan turun"

It gives an insight; to what the meaning of DnT is to this life. We chose this path, we want it, we need it.

The next morning, I accompanied them to have a brief walk. We went to the Moor Market, buy some fruits, eat in the middle of the street, went to charity shop, and walked back home. I regret walking too fast with these old ladies, I just realised that on the way back home :'(((((((((((



Their presence, gives assurance that Allah will save this dakwah. That this path is so long. That there is so much that is yet to discover.


No comments: